Plenty of room for changing in. Comes with a bag which can be used to stand on when getting changed. Very similar to a more expensive, better known brand of robe, just costs less.
Toasty cloak perfect for post scottish water swim. Been doing lots of sea swimming in training so great as i’m chittering after i get out the scottish waters. So can wrap my self in the cloak and take wet swim suit off very discreetly.
Best bit of kit for ocr, i would not be without mine now. Here are the specifications for the Charlie McLeod Sports Cloak:
- FREE Matching drawstring shoulder bag with your Sports Cloak which doubles as a changing mat
- Showerproof outer fabric and very warm absorbant sherpa fleece lining, with a large hood
- 100% Polyester
- Fastening: Zip
- Loose fit allows for easy changing of wet garments whilst maintaining your modesty at all times
- Super chunky looped zip pulls for easy use whilst your hands are cold and wet
- Loads of pockets inside and out, for valuables, sunnies and wet garments
Open water swimming is cold this month so just what was needed.
But i really like it at the first glance. I have not tried it at the beach just yet, but i really like it at the first glance. Feels a bit big but maybe it will be fine when i will be changing. I love the color and the big pockets too and the bag is awesome.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Keeps you warm, excellent piece of technical kit
- Sleeves too short for winter
- Better lining than the dryrobe and more
Does just what it says on the box.
Very good vfm compared to another well known brand. . My wife purchased this as an alternative to a similar but more expensive item. She has used it several times for changing discretely both on the beach and after running events. The cloak is of good quality and she is very pleased with it.