Dead impressed with the dryrobe advance tri series in black with a pink lining. Bought as a present, the robe really does what it is designed to do. The ‘towelling’ inside really does absorb water, it really is warm, and getting changed whilst wearing it is not only feasible, but actually doable. I bought the small to fit a size 8 , 158cm tall female. It seems to fit properly – so not drowning in it, but plenty of room for modesty and warmth. Used after a sea swim in northumberland in late september the dryrobe performed brilliantly. The dryrobe advance tri series seems really robustly made as well. The front zip is strong and works easily the pockets seem to be well seamed meaning that they won’t be dropping off anytime soon. The overall quality of construction and design is very high.
If you swim in the winter without a wetsuit you’ll love this. Gives you confidence that when you get out of the water you won’t be getting colder, you’ll be getting warmer immediately. (even if you do wear a wetsuit).
Best kit ever, used it on set whilst filming out side in the freezing cold, goes over the top of armour and is easy on and of can wait for the summer to wear on the beach. Down side the fluff goes every where have washed it but was covered in fluff from the lining but hey that’s what clothes brushes are for ?.Here are the specifications for the Dryrobe Advance Adult Changing Robe:
- Dryrobe’s Advance change robe is the warmest and most advanced change robe in the world. Created specifically for changing sports clothing or wetsuits outdoors, the Dryrobe allows you to easily change out of your clothing within the robe whilst keeping you warm and dry.
- Features include: Synthetic lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester), 100% Hooded Nylon outer, fleece lined external pockets with elastic zip pulls, zippable MP3 player pocket with earphone opening, 2 way reversible zip and waterproof seams
- 100% Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric. Dryrobe also includes waterproof A4 size internal storage pocket for storing your dry clothes ready for use
- Large: 120 cm long (shoulder to hem)/84 cm wide change space XL: 140 cm long (shoulder to hem)/95 cm wide change space Small: 90 cm long (shoulder to hem) / 75 cm wide change space XS: 80 cm long (shoulder to hem) / 70 cm wide change space. Consult size guide for further details.Consult size guide for further details.
- Care instructions: Regular washing is not recommended but is machine washable if required. Wash inside out, 40 degrees max. with spin cycle. Use non bio powder, do not use fabric conditioner. Do not tumble dry. Hang or lay flat to dry
Excellent size for small adults. Excellent size for small adults. I am 5ft 2 and it is perfect for me to get changed under. I am glad that i didn’t buy the adult size as it would have been massive on me.
Used it at the cold duathlon pre and post and everyone was jealous. It kept me warm while i was warming up and kept me warm straight after before i had a chance to change and even after i had i kept it on to give added warmth (it was a cold day). My aching muscles certainly loved it.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Worth the price – wouldn’t be without it
- Big, bulky, cosy.
- Fab piece of kit!
Good quality and speedy delivery. Good quality and speedy delivery.
Bought for my son who enjoys tough guy and other obstacle race sports as he was doing one this winter in freezing weather. It arrived quicly and is of very good quality. He took part in the last tough guy this january and got soaking wet and frozen. At the end he was able to put this dryrobe on and get changed underneath whilst warming up and keeping the wind off. He is delighted with it and cant rate it highly enogh.